how to watch american netflix in france
Accessing American Netflix in France has never been as easy as it is with a the best VPN for France. It is software that allows you to get access to all restricted content on the web. A VPN can tunnel the data through their servers to make sure that the servers of the service provider are made to think that the traffic is being routed from the host country. In this article we are going to review the best VPNs to watch US. Netflix from France.
Below are some of the best VPNs that can be used to watch American Netflix in France:
- ExpressVPN – ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs that can be used to unblock restricted websites. It is ultra-fast and reliable. The best protocols make it a VPN that is worth giving a shot.
- NordVPN – It is undoubtedly the best technical VPN on the market. It is highly secure and covers almost every popular server location. The highly competitive customer service makes it the best choice on the market.
- CyberGhostVPN – The VPN has incredible customer service and highly skilled staff. The quality is high, as one can see from the customer reviews. The best part of this VPN is the in house development of the protocols.
- ProtonVPN – This Switzerland based VPN is fast, secure, and reliable. It comes with a high quality of support and a high-speed internet connection to stream Netflix with ease.
- VyprVPN – The encryption options and protocols of VyprVPN are highly advanced and reliable to ensure that the users stay protected all the time.
The list of the VPNs that will help you to watch Netflix in France
Below is the list of carefully chosen VPNs to watch American Netflix in France. These VPNs have been selected by experts after careful analysis. The VPNs mentioned as under are fast, reliable, and highly secure.
1. ExpressVPN – experts says, that this VPN is the best VPN overall and will help you to access it from France
The ExpressVPN is the best and highly recommended if you are in France and want to watch your favorite Netflix movies and shows.
- Server Coverage – ExpressVPN was launched back in 2009, and since its inception, it has captured users from all over the world. The company manages a total of 160 server locations providing services in 94 countries. As per the latest estimate, the total number of servers is 3000.
- Connection Speed – The VPN has a connection speed of 106 Mbps, and this is enough to watch American Netflix in France. The connection that is required should have a recommended speed of 1.5 Mbps. The speed of 0.5 Mbps is also enough to get the connection secure.
- Supported OS – The VPN supports a variety of OS, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Kindle Fire, Nook HD, Surface RT, Apple TV, PlayStation, and XBOX.
- Multi Devices – It can be installed on as many devices as you want. The connections that are allowed simultaneously are 5. It means that 5 devices can be connected at the same time using this VPN.
- Protocols – Highly secure and advanced protocols are used by the VPN to secure your connections. Currently, this VPN supports OpenVPN, TCP, UDP, L2TP, IPSec, and PPTP.
- Support – The company uses all the available channels to make sure that the customers are catered. The email, chat, online form, and phone support are provided to facilitate the customers.
- Price – The company provides the best and diversified plans to cater to the needs of all the users. Currently, it offers the following three plans. Please note that it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you don't have to worry about the cash spent.
- $12.95 per month
- $9.99 per month for the 6-month plan
- $8.32 per month for a yearly plan
The best part is that it has 99.99% uptime, and therefore it is highly recommended to those that are looking for state of the art online privacy.
2. NordVPN – one of the best VPN on the market that can unblock Netflix from abroad
NordVPN is the best, and the company has proven it over time. It is not only reliable but also protects that many other services fail to offer. This is a network with many servers and an impenetrable protection umbrella.
- Server Coverage – With 5,569 servers in 60 countries, it is regarded as the largest network that takes care of the technical aspects of online privacy. With a maximum number of servers in the USA with this VPN, it is easy to watch American Netflix in France.
- Connection Speed – The VPN is fast and provides high speeds for streaming. The company does not determine any speed on which the VPN runs. The connection speed might drop by 30%, but still, the service is highly reliable.
- Supported OS – The VPN supports all the major platforms that you can think of. It is compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, iPhone, Windows S, Android tablet, Windows Phone, and iPad.
- Multi Devices – The VPN can be used to secure 6 devices at a time. The best part is that it provides the same level of military-grade protection to the users irrespective of the connected devices.
- Protocols – The protocols that are used by this VPN are highly advanced and thoroughly gauged before the implementation. It supports NGE, IKeV2/IPSec, AES-256-GCM, PFS, and 3072-bit Diffie Hellmann keys.
- Support – The company provides top-notch support to make sure that the customers get their queries answered within time. It currently offers an online form, email, chat, and phone support for its customers to contact in the hour of need.
- Price – The company offers 4 plans to the customers to cover an extensive section of the market:
- $11.95 per month
- $6.99 per month for a yearly plan
- $4.99 per month for a two-year plan
- $3.49 for a three-year plan
3. CyberGhostVPN – many servers, fast connection and military-grade encryption ensures fluent Netflix streaming
CyberGhostVPN is for all those that are looking for high online protection with a minimum amount spent. It is highly reliable and does not compromise on speed.
- Server Coverage – With 5,532 servers, this VPN is also one of the best to provide the services that are top-notch and world-class. It covers a total of 90 countries and offers matchless protection.
- Connection Speed – The 1Gbps speed that the company claims can only be achieved under ideal conditions. The normal or the average speed that is achieved on this network is around 6 Mbps.
- Supported OS – To watch American Netflix in France, this VPN can be installed on Mac, Windows, Linux, Android Tablet, and iPad.
- Multi Devices – The VPN supports 7 simultaneous connections at the same time.
- Protocols – Highly advanced and secure protocols are used to make sure that the best and the most reliable security is created for the users. Other than the in house developed CyberGhost client, it supports IPSec standalone, L2TP/IPSec, OpenVPN, UDP, TCP, and PPTP.
- Support – The knowledge of the people that are providing support for the network is awesome. They not only provide on-time assistance but also get the right solutions to the customers. The problem solving of customer support is awesome.
- Price – Currently, the network offers 4 different plans that are mentioned as follows:
- $13 per month.
- $5.99 per month for an annual subscription.
- $3.69 per month for two years of subscription.
- $2.50 per month for a three-year plan.
With this VPN, it is easy to watch your favorite online movies and access websites such as Netflix anywhere you want to.
4. ProtonVPN – solid and powerful VPN that can bypass Netflix geo-block not only from France
ProtonVPN is the service that is highly advanced and upgrades its network as the VPN technology develops. The best part of this network is the reliability that it provides to its users.
- Server Coverage – The company currently runs 450+ servers that are installed at 45 locations all over the world. People from over 150 countries can benefit from the fast and reliable VPN connection it offers.
- Connection Speed – The speed of 7 – 10 Mbps is provided by the VPN, and which such speed, it is easy to watch American Netflix in France with ease.
- Supported OS – If you wish to watch American Netflix in France, then you can install this VPN on Mac, Windows, Linux, iPhone, Android Tablet, and iPad.
- Multi Devices – You can connect 5 devices at the same time to make sure that the best outcome is provided to the users. These devices are all protected by the state of the art security that is provided by the network.
- Protocols – The VPN offers kill switch, which means that if the VPN connection drops, then the browsing session is ended immediately. The secure protocols that are used by this network are TCP, UDP, OpenVPN, IKv2, and IPSec.
- Support – The company does not offer live chat support to its customers. Other than this, the customers are facilitated with every possible available channel to make sure that the queries are answered and the customers get the solutions to their issues.
- Price – Currently, the company offers 3 plans to its customers. The prices are higher than the other VPNs but the protection that enjoys worth it:
- The basic plan costs about $4 per month
- Plus plan at $8 per month
- Visionary plan at $24 per month
The VPN has been rated high by the independent reviewers, and therefore, the user satisfaction is high. The new features, as well as functions, are always added to the application to make sure that the users enjoy the best services and protection.
5. VyprVPN – reliable VPN service with many security features, thal also is capable to access the U.S. Netflix servers
As per the independent auditors, the company has been audited thoroughly. It has been proven that the company does not keep any sort of browsing data of the customers.
- Server Coverage – With 200,000 IPs available at any time, this VPN makes sure that the users get the protection that is impenetrable and highly secure. The company has 700 servers and counting all over the world to make sure that uninterrupted services are provided to all.
- Connection Speed – With 50 Mbps uplink and 40 Mbps downlink, the VPN is surely fast and unblocks every website with ease. The company, however, does not provide any official stats for the speed limits it offers.
- Supported OS – The VPN can be installed over any OS. The most common OS that is supported by this VPN is Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, and Android TV.
- Multi Devices – For censor-free internet, you can connect 5 devices at the same time. There is no speed drop, and therefore, it is highly secured and advances.
- Protocols – To protect you from malicious hackers and online malpractices, the VPN supports highly advanced protocols. The common and the most used protocols to protect the users are IPSec, L2TP, IKEv2, LDP, UDP, and OpenVPN. The FTP is also protected for secure file transfer.
- Support – The online form submission, phone, chat, and email channels are provided by the company to make sure that the customers get connected with the company with ease and perfection. The solutions are highly pointed and therefore resolve the issues of the customers.
- Price – The following three plans are offered by the VPN to cater to the needs of almost every user:
- 12 months plan at $3.75 per month.
- 12 months premium plan at $5 per month.
- 1-month plan at $9.95 per month.
The users have rated the company high, and it is all because of the awesome services that it offers.
VPN is a tool that secures your privacy and helps to Watch American Netflix in France
In simple words, a VPN is the extension of the private network so that the traffic routed is hidden from the public eye as the traffic is hidden, so it leads to safety and security. The hackers and the other malicious activities are kept away from a VPN user. The best part of the VPN is that it leads to user account safety as well.
The hackers, for instance, don't get to know what is happening and where is the traffic being routed. The overall impact is excellent, and the user receives safe and secure with the sensitive data. FTP is another essential thing that can be protected with the help of a VPN. It means that the secure files that are transferred using VPN are never exposed at all. The content remains safe as the data is being tunneled.
The VPN is used for several reasons:
- Content is Restricted
It is the single factor that has led to the rise of VPN usage. Internet censorship is something that nobody likes. This leads to the content restriction, and therefore the use of a bypass is necessary. The VPN is that bypass that leads to the content that has been restricted, and that is done through a tunnel. The data is routed through the VPN servers, and that leads to content unblocking.
- Same Website Different Version
It is another important aspect of VPN usage. For instance, if you want to access American Netflix in France, then the best way is to connect to VPN, choose the American server, and you're done. The different versions of the same website cannot be accessed without a VPN.
- Geo Restriction
The content is also blocked to make sure that the local film industry flourishes. In this case, some contracts lead to content blocking. The VPN is the only way to make sure that the problem is overcome with the server bypass and content releasing.
Netflix is a large company and has contracts with media houses. These contracts restrict the company from offering its content in countries like France. The content is different for different locations. The content of one country cannot be watched in another. The company also considers the local laws before it offers any sort of content. Based on these factors, French users cannot access the American version of Netflix. The foreign users cannot access the American content as there might be a restriction from their own country. It includes contracts that ensure that the local industry flourishes. It is only attained by blocking foreign content completely. If you want to watch American Netflix in France, the VPN will get the job done. It will make sure that the data is channeled from the VPN server that is located in the USA. In this way, the American version of the website will be unlocked with ease.
The key factors, for fluent Netflix streaming session while being in France
Several factors are to be considered before purchasing a VPN to watch American Netflix in France. These are explained as under:
Number of Servers – The VPN you choose must have a high number of servers. It should especially be considered if you want the traffic to get routed from a particular server, for instance, the USA. A high number of servers mean that the VPN network is extensive; the uptime is excellent, and the company truly means business. Higher the number of servers good is the service that you have chosen. It should always be kept in consideration before making a purchase.
Locations – It is another factor that should be considered before making a purchase. The areas that are being offered should be the ones that generally defy internet censorship. A large number of locations also mean that the company wants to cater to as many countries and wants to provide smooth services. If the areas are limited, then you will not get the full experience of VPN for which you have run it on the system.
Fast Connection – This should be a priority. As internet traffic is routed, it means that the speeds are dropped. The VPN that is chosen should be the ones that do not let this happen. The user reviews in this regard are the best source, and these should be considered. Fast connection means that you get HD steaming and can access the videos that require high bandwidth.
Protocol Usage – A good VPN always makes sure that a high level of security is used. It is done through the use of protocols. If a VPN supports a high number of protocols, then it means that the service is high graded. It also means that the VPN is safe and secure to use. This leads to customer satisfaction and also allows users to surf the internet freely without boundaries. Protocols such as PPTP, IPSec, TCP, and UDP are highly prevalent and in use by VPN services from all over the world.
User-Friendly – The VPN interface should be user-friendly so that even a first time user gets to know what should be done. This is important as VPN usage is something that is highly advanced, and hence, it should be kept as simple as possible. It is also essential to understand that simpler the interface is, more users will opt for the service.
Free VPN can't help you to stream American Netflix from France
Well, it is not recommended. Why? There are several reasons for it. Just continue reading.
No Safety and Security – It is the first and foremost aspect that a free VPN does not cover. The data is not safe, and tunneling is not done properly. The VPN is though developed, but the overall aspect of the usage is dead as safety and security are not considered at all. This is not a good sign, and hence free should be avoided.
Data Logging – Free VPNs always log data and then sell it on the market. It has been proven several times that these free services are involved in malicious activities. Data logging is illegal, and hence, free VPN should never be used. This kind of activity can lead to serious issues, so just say goodbye to free VPN forever.
Ads and more Ads – It is something for which free VPNs are notorious. The VPNs will bombard you with ads that can lead to app downloads that are not required. This is very bad, and therefore free VPNs are never recommended at all.
|Options||free VPN||paid VPN|
|Changes your IP||✔||✔|
|Fast internet connection||✗||✔|
|No-logs, no tracking||✗||✔|
|No annoying ads||✗||✔|
|Wide range of server selection||✗||✔|
Setup a New VPN for watching Netfllix in France in 8 somple steps
Follow the steps as under:
- Visit one of the our recommended VPN service provider's website
- Purchase the VPN and wait for the confirmation email.
- Click the link in the email to download the VPN setup.
- Run the setup and enter the activation code.
- Click to launch the application
- Click again to connect the VPN.
- Select the U.S. server and to join the network.
- You’re on. Enjoy U.S. Netflix
Other use of VPN for French people
You can secure your banking information from snooping if you are using VPN to connect to the bank server.
The sensitive files that are being transferred over the internet can be hidden with the VPN tunnel so that the contents are never exposed.
If you are using an open network, then the use of a VPN is highly recommended as it can make it possible for you to hide the info.
If you are a globetrotter, then this is the best way for you to connect or unblock the geo-restricted websites.
If you are a gamer, then the VPN will allow you to unlock more features by connecting through the home server of the game.
Paid VPNs are the best way to watch American Netflix in France as they are fast, reliable, and secure. You cannot access American Netflix if free VPNs are being used. Before making a purchase, you must take a look at what the paid VPN is offering. Paid VPNs are a great source of unblocking the content and therefore, should be the ultimate choice.
Free VPNs can lead to serious issues. This can lead to data leaks as well as identity reveal. To overcome these issues, it is recommended to never use free VPN as paid VPNs are the ones that will get you the desired results