Heimdal Security uninstall
If you want to improve your system’s speed and increase its memory and battery life you have to make sure it is clean and do not have any unused and unnecessary programs installed. This is why it is very important for you to uninstall and remove all applications that you do not use. This article will provide you with the information on how to remove the Heimdal Security application from your system correctly.
Uninstalling Heimdal Security correctly
Keep in mind that simply dragging the Heimdal Security icon to Trash will not delete the application from your system correctly. In order to remove the application completely and correctly, continue reading this article. This removal guide will help you to remove the Heimdal Security application from Windows 10.
To remove Heimdal Security from your system, take the following steps:
- Firstly, click on the Start button in the bottom left corner of your taskbar and click on Settings.
- Find the System button and click on it, then launch Apps & Features.
- In order to find the Heimdal Security app quicker, type Heimdal in the Search Box. You can also just scroll through your list of installed apps and navigate the Heimdal Security app.
- After you click on the Heimdal button you will notice the Uninstall button. Click on the Uninstall button to start the uninstallation process.
- The following box will prompt in order to ensure that you really want the application to be removed. If so, click on the Uninstall button again.
- Once you clicked on the last Uninstall button, the system will prompt you a User Account Control also known as UAC security warning. If you want to continue the uninstall process, simply click Yes.
- If everything is done correctly, the Heimdal Security application will be uninstalled from your system. The uninstallation windows should be closed automatically.
- Congratulations! The Heimdal Security application is removed from your system!
This uninstallation guide is built for Windows 10 operating system but also can be adjusted and used in other versions of Windows.
Do not forget to reinstall and install different security application on your system to remain protected as malware and other cyber threats targeting the Windows operating system increase rapidly. It is extremely important to keep your system protected with an antivirus solution. If you wonder what security application to choose, our Security section on Reviewed by Pro will help you to choose the right one for you.