Best VPN for Channel 4
A virtual private network (VPN) can access all your favorite shows. VPN is a beneficial and simple way to use and retain your data. VPN enables you to protect your privacy when searching for information on the internet. It does this by generating an encrypted connection between the Virtual private network (VPN) service provider and your mobile device. And it uses a proxy server to do this. The proxy server enables your network traffic to pass through a medium and gives you a random IP address.
This VPN protects your programs online, your location, and your identity and secures your data. VPN services get internet data encrypted and change your IP address enabling you to visit websites and unblock websites that are not in your area.
Channel 4 is a commercially self-funded and publicly owned United Kingdom service broadcasting channel. It’s been around for quite a while and is quite popular.
It is a publicly owned media company founded on November 2, 1982, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. Despite decades since it was founded, Channel 4 still broadcasts several excellent programs for its viewers.
Unfortunately, TV broadcasters like Channel 4 give their online services to their United Kingdom residents only. However, through the help of a VPN, many viewers abroad can easily access Channel 4. Using a Virtual private network (VPN), viewers abroad can easily connect to a server in a different area, making it look like you are based in another location. This allows you to watch recent programs and live channels no matter your site. This technique bypasses all 4’s restrictions and regulations on viewers abroad.
VPN can give you easy entry to all your channel 4 shows. This article will provide you the best VPN for channel 4 and tell you how this VPN operates, giving you tips on how to access your favorite Channel 4 shows.
The first tip is choosing a VPN that is favorable and suitable. VPN services are unique so that it will be advisable. Consider your usages online before selecting a particular VPN. To find the best VPNs suitable for accessing Channel 4 from abroad, we checked for services that we found relevant.
There are several VPNs provided by different service providers worldwide. These VPNs vary in quality, prices, access, and abilities, and much more. We have collected a detailed list of the best VPNs for Channel 4, so take your pick from the list below.
Here are the best VPNs for Channel 4.
The VPNs listed above have encryption strength, unblock Channel 4, privacy, availability on mobile devices, their servers’ speed, and the number of servers they have available worldwide. If you live in a country where the Channel 4 broadcasting network is restricted, you should get any of these VPNs. The VPNs above can.
- The VPNs can unblock Channel 4 and synonymous services.
- They have numerous British servers you can choose from
- These VPNs give steady connections and have little or no effect on your connection speed.
- Strong encryption and useful security features.
- They give no personal information about you.
Nord VPN offers lightning speed, can be used for Apps for all platforms and has servers in 59 countries. That is why it’s top picked for unblocking Channel 4. This VPN has more than 5700 servers all over 60 countries, and 650 you can select from the United Kingdom. You can watch almost anything with its speed.
Nord VPN is among the fastest VPN. It is quick enough to show you live HD videos without any issues. This VPN can give you access to famous services such as Hulu and Netflix. It has P2P specialty servers, and you can view and stream videos on Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, Disney, and lots more.
Nord VPN has well-built security for its users. This VPN contains 256-bit encryption, which is enabled by default, and users can also make use of its DNS/IPv6 leak protection; this is an application kill switch.
This VPN allows users to use cryptocurrency for payments, giving users the ability to browse freely. With its strict no-log policy and incredible encryption, there is no chance of any organization or individual monitoring your activities on Channel 4. Also, there will be no record of your activities online, which is excellent for avoiding tracking or snooping. Nord VPN can be installed manually on supported networks.
Advantages of Nord VPN
- Nord VPN provides over 650 servers in the United Kingdom.
- It has excellent speed.
- Nord VPN unblocks even the most famous streaming sites like BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and Netflix.
- It has default security settings.
- Nord VPN has standard privacy considerations.
- This VPN can be configured manually through live chat to help you.
Disadvantages of Nord VPN
- Its connection speed is not as fast as other top-notch VPNs.
- The desktop app can be problematic and needs to be updated.
- It has a payment platform but does not accept payment through PayPal.
(Good – 4.1/5)
Surfshark is another excellent VPN. It has a low cost and can do a lot for you when surfing the internet. This VPN has servers in over 60 countries, including the United Kingdom. Surfshark unblocks, not just Channel 4. It also unblocks platforms like BBC iPlayer and ITV Hub. Surfshark has no connection boundary, accommodating family with many devices to use it.
Surfshark has adequate security. It makes use of 256-bit encryption DNS, a kill switch, WebRTC, and IPv6 leak protection to keep your activities online safe from snooping and tracking. This VPN blocks ads and scans for malfunctions. Surfshark protects the privacy of its users and is strict on its policy of no-logging. If users need support, its customer support is on live chat, and it’s available 24/7.
Surfhark has apps that can be manually installed on home routers for Mac OS, Linux, Windows, and iOS.
Advantages of Surfshark
- Surfshark has 24/7 live chat customer care for its users.
- It streams live HD fast.
- It has remarkable unblocking capacity.
- Surfshark has strong privacy protection and security for its users.
Disadvantages of Surfshark
- It’s a small network but gradually growing.
Express VPN great for streaming. It has more than 3000 servers in 160 areas in 94 countries. It also has five server locations in the United Kingdom. Express VPN enables its users to view content from all Channel 4 shows and other digital TV services like BBC iPlayer, Netflix, and Amazon Prime Video.
ExpressVPN is one of the best available. This VPN also ensures that your activities are appropriately covered and undetectable by a third-party. No one will know the identity of the user. It gives significant security features such as a kill switch, DNS, IPv6 leak protection, and 256-bit AES encryption. This VPN does not log any data that can be used to identify its users; Payment can be made through Bitcoin by users for anonymity. ExpressVPN has customer support via live chat, which operates 24/7.
ExpressVPN is user-friendly for apps like Mac OS, Windows, Android, Linux, and iOS devices. This VPN works on select wireless routers, but these have to configure manually.
Advantages of ExpressVPN
- ExpressVPN has excellent features and security too. It has no logs policy, which protects users’ privacy.
- It has numerous servers in the United Kingdom to unblock Channel 4 from no matter your location.
- Apps on ExpressVPN are easy to use.
- ExpressVPN gives a 30-day money-back guarantee
- It offers 24-hour customer support to its users.
- It has complete global coverage.
Disadvantages of ExpressVPN
- ExpressVPN is the cheapest alternative without a coupon.
CyberGhost is a Romania-based VPN packed with credible military-grade encryption, zero logging, and great leak-proof apps. CyberGhost has more than 486 servers in the United Kingdom and more than 5799 servers around the world. This VPN is slightly different from most VPNs because it gives users the choice to choose either a particular server to use or to have one suitably assigned to them for an assigned task like torrenting or safely browsing.
CyberGhost enables its users to unblock all channel four shows and other websites of their choice. This VPN is user-friendly and easy to use.
CyberGhost has robust security features. It can scan for malware and automatically block ads. This VPN has 256-bit encryption, protection against DNS, a kill switch, IPv6, and port forwarding leaks. This VPN does not log any data that can be used to identify its users.
CyberGhost has user-friendly apps like Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and macOS. It can be configured manually and can be installed on some home routers.
Advantages of CyberGhost.
- Apps on CyberGhost are Simple to install and use.
- CyberGhost has large groups of more than 700 servers in the United Kingdom.
- This VPN unblocks most geo-blocked sites quickly.
- It has excellent streaming speeds.
- Its privacy features are solid.
- It has a 45-day money-back guarantee
- Live tracking systems and support chat are available on CyberGhost.
Disadvantages of CyberGhost
- CyberGhost does not work in China.
- This VPN is not appropriate for those in need of advanced features they can control.
(Average – 3.4/5)
IPVanish is an excellent VPN; it has more than 80 British servers and more than 1300 servers to choose from worldwide. In all honesty, this VPN is ideal for Channel 4. It is fast and can stream HD video smoothly, so that should please tv show enthusiasts.
IPVanish can unblock other platforms like Sling TV, ITV Hub, and Acorn TV. This VPN allows its users to make more than six connections.
IPVanish includes 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, and DNS leak protection, which are all enables by default. Users can choose to obscure their VPN traffic, switch IP addresses, and block LAN traffic. This VPN does not log any data that can be used to identify its users.
IPVanish has an app in the Amazon Fire TV store. Also, it has apps and dedicated versions for iOS, Mac OS, Android, and Windows. It can be configured manually to select routers and work with Linux. This VPN is suitable for families and has many connections.
Advantages of IPVanish
- It gives users unlimited concurrent connections.
- This VPN operates more than 80 servers in the United Kingdom and can unblock Channel 4 shows.
- It has remarkable 4k streaming speeds
- It has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Disadvantages of IPVanish
- It has little customer support.
- It doesn’t have browser extensions.
(Average – 2.4/5)
30-Days Money Back Guarantee
$1.89/month (-70% deal)
Private VPN is a Sweden based VPN provider that aims at providing its users with proper privacy and security. The app is precise and easy to use, with AES 256 encryption. PrivateVPN gives higher speeds but has fewer servers, but that doesn’t mean it’s any less efficient than other VPNs.
It has four servers in the United Kingdom and 78 worldwide. This VPN can stream live HD videos with no buffering. It can also unblock streaming platforms like BBC iPlayer, PlayStation Vue, and Netflix.
PrivateVPN allows IPv6 and DNS leak protection by default. It has 256-bit encryption and a kill switch to ensure user traffic is secured at all times with their personal, identifiable information. That means users can not be tracked. This VPN has customer support via live chats that operate 24/7. The best thing here is, customer support is even capable of configuring and installing software with users’ permission.
PrivateVPN assigns Apps for Android, Mac OS, Windows, and iOS. It provides no personal information to identify the user with, though manual installation is needed for Linux-based platforms.
Advantages of PrivateVPN
- PrivateVPN streaming speeds are good for HD.
- This VPN is simple to use for Android, Mac OS, iOS, and Windows.
- It gives a 30-day money-back guarantee
- PrivateVPN has a strict no-log policy
- It has fair pricing
- It is easy to use.
Disadvantages of PrivateVPN
- Its servers are not much to choose from, so you’re a bit limited here.
Why do you need VPN to stream Channel 4?
VPN is a good and functional online service to use. It allows its users to stream online and allows its users to pretend to be in another location or country.
VPN helps people overcome restrictions, especially those who want to unblock channel four and watch it alone, with their families or friends, to relax after a hard day’s work or after an examination. No matter your reason, Channel 4 VPN can help you with these.
How to watch Channel 4 abroad with a VPN?
- Download any VPN listed above of your choice.
- Open the VPN app on your mobile device and connect it to a server in the United Kingdom.
- Clear your cookies and cache to make sure details from previous browsing’ are cleared.
- Launch your VPN and stream.