However, one of the most common reason causing Malwarebytes not opening is malware infection.
It is no surprise that some malware and other malicious infections can impact applications installed in the infected system, especially anti-virus and internet security software. Malwarebytes is not an exception. However, Malwarebytes provides users with a specially crafted tool to protect and guard Malwarebytes for Windows against malicious programs’ attempts to disable the anti-malware tool.
Malwarebytes provides users with a free version of the application that scans the system for malware, viruses and other similar cyber threats and PUPs, and cleans infected devices.
Malwarebytes provides users with three versions of the software:
- Malwarebytes Free complements antivirus.
- Once the software is downloaded and installed Malwarebytes provide users with a 14-day trial of the full version. Malwarebytes Premium replaces antivirus software and can be mixed and matched between Windows, Mac, Android and Chrome OS. The Premium version offers remediation and protection features.
- Malwarebytes also offers Malwarebytes Home version that is available for up to 10 devices.
Since its foundation in 2004, the company aims to offer its customers advanced and award-winning protection against malware, ransomware, adware, and other cyber threats. Malwarebytes develops security solutions and software for both business users and consumers.
Malwarebytes is not launching
Many users report that they cannot open Malwarebytes. As it was mentioned before there could be various of reasons why Malwarebytes won’t start, such as context missing problems, installation errors, or other technical issues.
However, the most popular reason why Malwarebytes is not opening is a malware infection.
If Malwarebytes is not opening due to an infection, users can use Malwarebytes Chameleon in order to launch the program.
It is possible that because of the infected system some of the applications installed may face some problems.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware tool offers users a powerful Chameleon tool that has been developed specifically to induce Malwarebytes Anti-malware to run once associate degree infection is present. Malwarebytes Chameleon claims to protect and guard Malwarebytes for Windows against malware attempts to disable the tool.
Malwarebytes Chameleon technologies get Malwarebytes for Windows installed and running when blocked by malicious programs.
Get Malwarebytes Chameleon in order to install and run Malwarebytes on your Windows PC.
How to use Malwarebytes Chameleon
- Download Malwarebytes Chameleon. We recommend you to download the tool from the official Malwarebytes site at https://www.malwarebytes.com/chameleon/
- Once downloaded, unzip the contents to a folder in your selected location.
- Then open the included SHM Helo File and follow the instructions.
- If you are facing difficulties in opening the help file, simply try to run the files by double-clicking on them one by one by until one of them remains open.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.