ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus and Firewall uninstall guide
This short guide will provide you with the information how to uninstall ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus and Firewall from your Windows 10 PC.
if you have decided to uninstall ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus and Firewall, please follow these steps:
- Launch the ZoneAlarm application and double-click on the Z icon in the system tray in the right corner of the window. Then, click Start > All Programs > Check Point > ZoneAlarm, and click the ZoneAlarm security application.
- Once the program launches, click on the Tools drop-down and select Preferences. Uncheck the checkbox next to Load ZoneAlarm at startup and press OK.
- Reboot the PC. After the PC has rebooted, ZoneAlarm will no longer automatically start.
- Finally, launch the Windows Control Panel and open the Programs section. Then, navigate the Zone Alarm Antivirus and Firewall in the list and click Uninstall. Follow the Uninstall wizard steps. Follow the mentioned steps for Zone Alarm Security Toolbar.
- Reboot your PC and see if the application has been successfully uninstalled.
Congratulations, you have uninstalled ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus and Firewall. Do not forget that the security and antivirus software is necessary for your Windows PC, so after you have uninstalled ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus and Firewall make sure to reinstall the application or select a different security software for your PC.