ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus and Firewall user manual
This short user manual will help users to download and install the ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus and Firewall application on their Windows PCs. These guidelines will also provide users with the introduction and the information how to run the main features of the software.
The installation of the software should not take long if done correctly. In order to install ZoneAlarm Pro, ZoneAlarm Antivirus and Firewall, or ZoneAlarm Extreme Security take the following steps:
- Download one of these ZoneAlarm products' installations: ZoneAlarm Pro, ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus and Firewall, or ZoneAlarm Extreme Security.
- In order to start the installation, double-click on the installation executable and select Open. When Windows UAC will prompt to allow the application to run, select Yes.
- Then click on the Quick Install button to begin the installation.
- ZoneAlarm also includes an option to install the Anti-Phishing browser for Google Chrome browsers. If you do not have the Chrome browser, you will not be able to install the Anti-Phishing extension.
- Then, carefully read and Agree with Terms and Conditions.
- ZoneAlarm will start to install all the necessary files for your Windows system.
- When the installation is completed, click Finish.
- If you downloaded ZoneAlarm and do not have a license you can try a Trial mode.
- If you have purchased a key, in order to activate the software, copy a license key to continue. To do so, select the Tools menu and Enter License from the drop-down menu.
- Copy and Paste your key into the text box. Then, click OK.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus and Firewall!
The following information will introduce you to the main features of the software.
ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus and Firewall provides users with three-layered security, which can be easily managed through the main dashboard, including Antivirus and Firewall, Web and Privacy, and Mobility and Data.
Antivirus and Firewall section consists of four following features:
- Threat Emulation
- Application Control
Web and Privacy section enables users to manage the following features:
- Parental Control
Finally, the last section is called Mobility and Data. The section includes the following features:
- Find my laptop
- Online Backup
- PC Tune-Up
- Identity Protection
As you can see, all the features can be easily managed and adjusted through the main dashboard. You should keep in mind that for fully-protected PC all of the main features should be enabled.