Total AV Antivirus Pro 2018 uninstall guide
by Olivia Morelli - -
This short guide will provide you with the information how to uninstall Total AV from your Windows 10 operating system.
Method 1: Uninstall Total AV from the Start menu
The most effective and simple way to uninstall the software is from the Start screen.
If you want to remove Total AV from the Start screen, follow these steps:
- Open the Start menu by pressing the Windows logo on the keyboard or clicking the Windows icon on the bottom left side screen.
- Locate the Total AV application.
- Right-click on the icon of Total Av and choose Uninstall.
Method 2: Uninstall Total AV from the Settings menu
- Open the Start menu and select Settings.
- Then choose System and then Apps & Features.
- Navigate the Total AV program, click on it and choose Uninstall.
These methods are effective and simple if you want to uninstall the Total AV antivirus from your system. However, do not forget that your Windows PC requires protection. So, make sure to choose reliable antivirus and Internet security software for your system!