SUPERAntiSpyware user manual
SUPERAntiSpyware user manual
In this user manual, you will learn a lot of facts about SUPERAntiSpyware and its features. Here you will find the steps on how to download the anti-malware application, install it, and use it.
The program is compatible with most versions of Windows (for example, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10). The app supports both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
You can easily download the anti-virus software from this page. You can either download the free version in order to see how the program works, or the paid version so that you could use all the features of the application.
Fortunately, it is quite simple to install SUPERAntiSpyware onto your computer. You don't have to be a computer expert to follow these easy steps:
1. Firstly, after opening your installation file, you will the program's Installation Wizard. If you want to install the app, click “Next”.
2. This is the License Agreement of the application. It is advisable to read it carefully in order to know what you are agreeing to. So, after reading the whole thing, click “I Agree” to continue forward.
3. In this window, you should choose whether the program is being installed only for one (the current) user or for everyone who uses the computer and have different Windows accounts. After choosing, press “Next”.
4. Here the user can select the destination folder. If you do not choose anything, the Installation Wizard will automatically install the app in the folder shown in the white bar. In order to change that, the user should click on “Browse” and select the folder.
If you do not want to change anything, click “Next”.
5. If you want to be notified of important announcements by SUPERAntiSpyware, provide your email address into the bar. Also, take a look at the check boxes – you should select whether you want the application to do the things noted.
6. This is the last window of the anti-malware software. Here you should only click “Finish”.
Now you have the application successfully installed!
This is the list of the main features of SUPERAntiSpyware:
Scan this computer – here you should click if you want to perform a scan to your computer in order to check it for malware.
There are a few types of scans, as you can see. The main ones are the Complete scan and Quick scan. The Complete scan will check your whole computer system for viruses, malware, PUPs, and other threats. It may take up to a few hours.
The Quick scan, however, takes a lot less time and can be used to check the PC if you don't have much time.
System tools – here you can find a lot of tools that can help enhance your PC performance.For example, the anti-malware software can help you uninstall unwanted applications, quarantine files, investigate your system, or scan logs.
Help & Information – here you can find help with your problems.
For example, you can contact customer service if you have any questions. In the Troubleshooting section. you can allow updates through the Firewall. You can also enter the registration code if you have purchased the paid version of the program.
Real-Time Protection – here you can choose a few options in regard to the real-time protection of the PC.
You can enable or disable real-time protection, choose whether to show an alert window, or play a sound when an alert window is shown.
Scheduled Scanning – the scheduled scanning options can be changed here.
If you press on the scan item (in the picture it is called “Complete Scan”), you will see a gear-shaped icon. By pressing it you can change the options of the automatic scan.
Automatic Updates – enable or disable automatic updates or change their options.
You can change the options by marking or unmarking the check boxes.
Scanning with SUPERAntiSpyware
To perform a scan, all you need to do is to press the “Scan This Computer” button and you will see a list of scans. You need to click on the preferred type.
This is how the program looks while it scans your computer. You will see how many threats it has found.
When the scan is complete, just click “Continue”.
Here you will see what kind of objects the anti-malware software has detected. To remove the threats, press “Continue”.
Here you can see the green loading bar that indicates the progress of the virus removal.
When the deletion is complete, just click on “Continue”.
Getting the full version
If you want even more useful features so that your PC would be protected better, you can buy the full version of the software. You can go to Help & Information and click Professional Registration Code.
You will be redirected to a website where you can buy the application. Once you buy it, you will get a registration code that you will need to enter in the space provided in the Help & Information section.