SpyHunter uninstall guide
How to uninstall SpyHunter
This is a guide to help you uninstall SpyHunter. The tutorial was created for Windows 10 OS but you can rely on it even if you use another operating system as well. Follow the instructions provided below to remove the software from your personal computer.
1. First of all, close SpyHunter and press the Windows icon on the lower left corner of your screen. Then click on the gear icon.
2. Search for “Apps” and select this option. You will see a long list with a lot of applications.
3. When in the Apps menu, enter “SpyHunter” in the search bar to find the program.
4. Click on the software that appeared at the top.
5. Here you will see two options: “Modify” and ”Uninstall”. In this case, click the “Uninstall” button. You will be warned that this app will be uninstalled. All you have to do is to click the “Uninstall” button again:
6. When in the uninstallation menu, select your language and proceed:
7. You will be asked if you really want to continue uninstalling SpyHunter. Select “Yes” and continue:
8. You will start the SpyHunter removal process. If you fail to close the program in the beginning, you will be asked to close the application again. Once the process is completed, the program will require to reboot your computer.
To finish the SpyHunter uninstallation, click the “Reboot now” button which is shown in the picture below:
After the reboot, SpyHunter will be removed from your computer. Congratulations! You uninstalled SpyHunter from your computer.