If you want to protect your personal information LifeLock by Norton Security is a good solution for you. Norton is a worldwide leading security software company that offers security products that are leading the industry. LifeLock is a pioneer in identity theft protection that provides advanced identity and device protection for digital life.
According to the reports, one in four people has experienced identity theft. Data breaches recently have impacted over 145 million Internet users worldwide. By reaching your personal information, cybercriminals can easily access accounts, file tax returns, buy property, and cause other financial damage, and more.
LifeLock Standard, LifeLock Advantage, and LifeLock Ultimate Plus
Norton offers three plans of LifeLock protection. The plans include LifeLock Standard, that provides $25,000 of stolen funds reimbursement of SSN and credit alerts; LifeLock Advantage with $100,000 stolen funds reimbursement of SSN and credit alerts, bank and credit card activity alerts and alerts on climes in your name; and finally, LifeLock Ultimate Plus that includes $1 million stolen funds reimbursement of SSN and credit alerts, bank and credit card activity alerts, alerts on crimes in your name, annual 3 bureau credit reports and credit scores and 401 (k) and investment activity alerts.
Why is LifeLock required after a data breach?
If you experienced a data breach, only putting a freeze on your credit may not be enough. Identity theft is not just credit fraud. ID thieves are able to open new accounts and sell your information on the dark, empty your accounts and more.
- 1 in 4 people experience ID theft
If you experienced a data breach and your information has been compromised, LifeLock will help if an issue arises.
- ID Theft can happen anytime
Cybercriminals are able to use your personal information to access accounts, file tax returns, or buy property in your name and more.
How does LifeLock work in order to protect against identity theft?
- Sign Up into LifeLock. It will only take a few minutes to enroll.
- LifeLock Scans for threats to your identity and personal information.
- LifeLock Alerts about any suspicious threats by call, text, email or mobile application.
- S.-based Identity Restoration specialist will solve your ID issue if any of your personal information is stolen.
- LifeLock reimburses funds stolen due to identity theft up to the limit of your plan.
Norton Security Deluxe and LifeLock
Reasons why you should get Norton Security Deluxe together with LifeLock
- Norton Security Deluxe safeguards your devices from cyber threats including ransomware, viruses, and cybercriminals.
- Norton Security Deluxe together with LifeLock will protect your private and financial information from online scammers and cyber thieves.
- Norton provides the most awarded security ever, according to PCMag.
- Users receive one bill for integrated security.
- Norton offers the same introductory price for the bundle. You can get 1-year protection for up to five devices with Norton Security Deluxe and LifeLock Standard both for only $109.89.
LifeLock is praised by customers
LifeLock is a very-well rated service praised by its customers.
I have had LifeLock for several years with upgrading to Ultimate Plus within the past year. They have thwarted attempts at my personal information twice in the past month. I would probably have never known of these if I hadn't had LifeLock. Thanks for taking care of this, LifeLock.
Norton Security covers all devices
Norton Security is compatible with PCs, Macs, Android, iPads, and iPhones. Some features do not support iPads and iPhones.