McAfee LiveSafe uninstall guide
How to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe
This is a short user manual on the uninstallation of McAfee LiveSafe. If you follow these instructions, the application will be uninstalled from your PC quite quickly. By the way, even though the guide is written for the Windows 10 OS, you can use it even for other versions of Windows.
These are the steps for uninstalling the anti-malware application from your PC:
1. First of all, close the program before the uninstallation process begins. Then, navigate your mouse to the bottom-left side of the screen and click the Windows logo.
2. After the menu appears on your screen, click the gear icon.
3. The Windows operating system will redirect you to the page where you can find the system settings. Here you need to find the App option and click it. You will be redirected to another pop-up window.
4. You will see a list which contains all the software present on your system. You can scroll down the list and search for McAfee by yourself or use the search bar. The latter makes the process quicker.
5. You will see the anti-malware application on the list after you type “McAfee” into the search bar.
6. Click the McAfee logo and the line will expand. Two options will be given to you: Modify and Uninstall. In this case, you need to press “Uninstall” if you want to eliminate the program.
7. Now you should notice this question on your screen: “Are you sure you want to remove McAfee?”. Click “No” if you don't want to do it, or press the “Yes” option if you agree to remove the program.
8. Now the application will present to you two check boxes. You have to select whether you want to delete all the files of the application. Then, press “Remove”.
9. The software will warn you that you still possess the active subscription. Once again, click “Remove”.
10. Finally, you will see a note that the anti-malware app was removed from your system. Here there are two options for you: either to restart the computer now or after a while. It is better to restart the computer immediately.
That's it! However, our experts recommend having some kind of anti-malware application installed onto your PC in order to protect it. Don't ever leave your computer open to viruses!