K7 Antivirus for Mac uninstall
This short step-by-step uninstall guide will help you to uninstall K7 Antivirus for Mac.
It is very important to uninstall unused and unwanted applications from your system, as they use the system resources and take additional space in your Mac. If you want to increase your Mac’s performance, speed and battery life, make sure to correctly uninstall all the software that you do not use any longer.
In addition, if you already have the K7 Antivirus for Mac installed on your Mac computer and want to reinstall the latest version of the application, make sure to completely remove the outdated K7 Antivirus for Mac from your system.
However, keep in mind that simply dragging the K7 Antivirus for Mac application icon to Trash will not remove the application correctly. If you want to delete the program completely and correctly please follow the instructions below.
Keep in mind that you need administrator rights to uninstall the product.
Uninstall K7 Antivirus for Mac
So if you decided to uninstall K7 Antivirus for Mac take the following steps:
- Locate the K7 Antivirus for Mac application in the folder. By default, the application should be located in the Applications folder.
- Once you locate the K7 Antivirus for Mac application, double-click the Uninstall K7 Antivirus for Mac icon.
- Once you launch the uninstallation program, click the Uninstall button.
- You will be required to enter your Mac credentials. Type administrator username and password in the box, in order to continue the uninstallation process.
- Wait for the uninstallation process to complete.
Congratulations! If everything was done correctly K7 Antivirus for Mac should be removed from your computer.
However, do not forget that once the K7 Antivirus for Mac is removed, your Mac is unprotected and vulnerable to various cyber threats, attacks, and malware. If you want to keep your Mac protected and secured make sure to install updated K7 Antivirus for Mac or use a different Internet Security and Antivirus application for your Mac.
Find the right security application for your Mac
If you are not sure which Internet security software or antivirus system to choose for your Mac, make sure to check out our security section and choose an application that fits your needs! Reviewed by Pro team constantly tries new products in order to provide you with up-to-date information and reviews of the latest Internet security and antivirus products not just for your Mac, but also for Windows PCs and Android devices.