F-Secure Total 2018 uninstall guide
This article will provide users with the information on how to uninstall F-Secure productsThere are couple methods how the F-Secure software can be uninstalled from your system: from the Start menu and using the uninstallation tool.
Method 1: Uninstall F-Secure from Windows 10 through the Start menu
- Click on the Start menu and click on All apps.
- Locate the F-Secure application, right click on it and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC if needed.
Method 2: Uninstall F-Secure from Windows 10 using the Uninstallation Tool.
The Uninstallation Tool removes F-Secure SAFE, Computer protection, F-Secure FREEDOME and F-Secure SAFE Beta. (Keep in mind that administrator rights are required).
- Download the Uninstallation Tool for Windows from F-Secure Support Tools page at https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support-tools
- Run the executable FsUninstallationTool.exe. When the User Account Control appears, click Yes and select Start.
- Select all the products you want to remove and click Next.
- Finally, click Restart when prompted. The uninstallation is completed when the system restarts.
Congratulations, you have successfully uninstalled F-Secure antivirus from your system. Keep in mind that you should not leave your Windows PC unprotected, so make sure to reinstall F-Secure software or any other reliable antivirus application in order to keep your device safe.