EScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac uninstall
This short step-by-step uninstall guide will help you to uninstall eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac.
It is very important to uninstall unused and unwanted applications from your system, as they use the system resources and take additional space in your Mac. If you want to increase your Mac’s performance, speed and battery life, make sure to correctly uninstall all the software that you do not use any longer.
In addition, if you already have the eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac installed on your Mac computer and want to reinstall the latest version of the application, make sure to completely remove the outdated eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac from your system.
However, keep in mind that simply dragging the eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac application icon to Trash will not remove the application correctly. If you want to delete the program completely and correctly please follow the instructions below.
Note, that you need administrator rights to uninstall the product.
Uninstall eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac
So if you decided to uninstall eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac, take the following steps:
- Locate the eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac application in the Application folder By default, the application should be located in the Applications folder.
- Once you locate the eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac application, double-click the Uninstall eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac icon right-click the Uninstall eScan icon, and click Open.
- On the menu bar, under Finder menu, click Go menu, click Applications, and on the Applications window, double-click the eScan folder, and then double-click the Uninstall eScan icon or right-click the Uninstall eScan icon, and click Open
- You will be required to enter your Mac credentials. Type administrator username and password in the box, in order to continue the uninstallation process.
- Wait for the uninstallation process to complete.
Congratulations! If everything was done correctly eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac should be removed from your computer.
However, do not forget that once the eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac is removed, your Mac is unprotected and vulnerable to various cyber threats, attacks, and malware. If you want to keep your Mac protected and secured make sure to install updated eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac or use a different Internet Security and Antivirus application for your Mac.
Find the right security application for your Mac
If you are not sure which Internet security software or antivirus system to choose for your Mac, make sure to check out our security section and choose an application that fits your needs! Reviewed by Pro team constantly tries new products in order to provide you with up-to-date information and reviews of the latest Internet security and antivirus products not just for your Mac, but also for Windows PCs and Android devices.