BullGuard Internet Security for Mac uninstall
This short step-by-step user manual will provide users with the information on how to uninstall BullGuard software from your Mac.
If you want to keep your Mac healthy and run smooth, it is extremely important to uninstall unused and unwanted applications from your system. As you are probably aware, all the unused apps use the system resources and take additional space.
So if you want to increase your Mac’s performance, speed and battery life, make sure to correctly uninstall all the software that you do not use.
In addition, if you already have the BullGuard Internet Security for Mac installed on your Mac and want to reinstall the latest version of the program, firstly, make sure to correctly delete the antivirus system application from your Mac.
Uninstall BullGuard Internet Security for Mac
- You can uninstall the BullGuard application using default Uninstaller in Mac OS X.
You can also simply drag the application to trash to uninstall it.
However, keep in mind that once the antivirus application is removed, your Mac is unprotected and vulnerable to various cyber threats, attacks, and malware. If you want to keep your Mac protected and secured make sure to reinstall updated ESET Cyber Security for Mac or use a different Internet Security and Antivirus application for your Mac.
Re/Install BullGuard Internet Security for Mac
In order to keep your Mac protected, reinstall the BullGuard Internet Security for Mac.
- Download the application installer from the official BullGuard webpage or for your Account.
- Double-click on the downloaded package installer. This will start the installation process.
- Click Continue on the Introduction screen.
- The License screen will display the EULA. Click continue to Continue the installation process.
- The Destination Screen will allow you to select on which volume drive BullGuard application will be installed. Select the destination and click Continue.
- Click Continue on the Installation Type Screen.
- Before installing the application, BullGuard will ask to type your user credentials. Type the username and password in order to complete the installation process and press Install Software.
- Once the installation is completed you will see the Summary screen. Click the Close button.
Find the right security application for your Mac
If you are not sure which Internet security software or antivirus application to choose for your Mac, make sure to check out our security section and choose an application that fits your needs! Our security team at Reviewed by Pro constantly tries new products in order to provide you with up-to-date information and reviews of the latest Internet security and antivirus applications not just for your Mac, but also for Windows PCs and Android devices.